KIND-002 is expected to be a major new therapy for severe cutaneous diseases in dogs
SAN FRANCISCO, California. (February 3, 2013) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today the filing of an Investigational New Animal Drug Application (INAD) with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for KIND-002. KIND-002 is a potent molecule being developed for severe dermatological diseases in dogs.
- Kindred Biosciences to Present at 7th Annual LD Micro InvitationalMay 24, 2017 - 9:04 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces First Quarter 2017 Financial ResultsMay 3, 2017 - 4:05 pm
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Initiation of Enrollment in Pivotal Effectiveness Trial of Zimeta Oral for the Control of Fever in HorsesMay 1, 2017 - 7:06 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at 2017 Jefferies Animal Health SummitMarch 16, 2017 - 4:02 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2016 Financial ResultsFebruary 21, 2017 - 8:34 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present Zimeta Pivotal Data at the 62nd Annual American Association of Equine Practitioners ConventionNovember 29, 2016 - 9:08 am