SAN FRANCISCO, California. (August 22, 2013) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has appointed Stephen Sundlof, DVM, PhD, former Director of Center for Veterinary Medicine at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, as its Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs.
CereKin™ (KIND-001), a novel oral cytokine inhibitor, is expected to be a major step forward in the treatment of dogs with arthritis.
SAN FRANCISCO, California – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has initiated a pivotal clinical trial for CereKin™ (KIND-001) in dogs with osteoarthritis. The trial is being conducted under a protocol concurrence negotiated with the FDA and, if positive, is expected to lead to the approval of CereKin™ by 2015.
- Kindred Biosciences to Present at 7th Annual LD Micro InvitationalMay 24, 2017 - 9:04 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces First Quarter 2017 Financial ResultsMay 3, 2017 - 4:05 pm
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Initiation of Enrollment in Pivotal Effectiveness Trial of Zimeta Oral for the Control of Fever in HorsesMay 1, 2017 - 7:06 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at 2017 Jefferies Animal Health SummitMarch 16, 2017 - 4:02 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2016 Financial ResultsFebruary 21, 2017 - 8:34 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present Zimeta Pivotal Data at the 62nd Annual American Association of Equine Practitioners ConventionNovember 29, 2016 - 9:08 am