SAN FRANCISCO, California. (May 21, 2014) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets, today announced that it will participate in the 11th Annual Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference in Minneapolis on May 28th. KindredBio will present at the Stifel Dental and Veterinary Conference on May 28th and the Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference on June 2nd, both in New York City. Details for the presentations are below:
San Francisco, CA (May 12, 2014) Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN) today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2014. In addition, KindredBio announced that it has completed enrollment in KB010, its pivotal study for CereKinTM (diacerein).
Company to Hold Conference Call and Webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that Day
SAN FRANCISCO, California. (May 6, 2014) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets, announced today that it will release its first quarter 2014 financial results on May 12, 2014 after the market close. The Company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that day.
- Kindred Biosciences to Present at 2017 Jefferies Animal Health SummitMarch 16, 2017 - 4:02 pm
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Global Sponsorship of International Society of Equine Locomotion PathologyMarch 7, 2017 - 8:34 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2016 Financial ResultsMarch 1, 2017 - 4:06 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2016 Financial ResultsFebruary 21, 2017 - 8:34 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present Zimeta Pivotal Data at the 62nd Annual American Association of Equine Practitioners ConventionNovember 29, 2016 - 9:08 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at 9th Annual LD Micro Investor ConferenceNovember 18, 2016 - 9:04 am