KIND-002 is expected to be a major new therapy for severe cutaneous diseases in dogs
SAN FRANCISCO, California. (February 3, 2013) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today the filing of an Investigational New Animal Drug Application (INAD) with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for KIND-002. KIND-002 is a potent molecule being developed for severe dermatological diseases in dogs.
- Elanco Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred BiosciencesJune 16, 2021 - 6:57 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Positive Results from Pivotal Efficacy Study of Parvovirus Monoclonal Antibody for the Prevention of Deaths in Dogs Infected by ParvovirusJune 2, 2021 - 8:45 am
- Kindred Biosciences to Present at Stifel 2021 Virtual Jaws & Paws Conference and LD Micro Invitational XIMay 25, 2021 - 8:57 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at the LD Micro Invitational XIMay 25, 2021 - 9:14 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at the Stifel 2021 Virtual Jaws & Paws ConferenceMay 25, 2021 - 9:12 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial ResultsMarch 8, 2021 - 8:48 am