SAN FRANCISCO, California. (August 22, 2013) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has appointed Stephen Sundlof, DVM, PhD, former Director of Center for Veterinary Medicine at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, as its Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs.
CereKin™ (KIND-001), a novel oral cytokine inhibitor, is expected to be a major step forward in the treatment of dogs with arthritis.
SAN FRANCISCO, California – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has initiated a pivotal clinical trial for CereKin™ (KIND-001) in dogs with osteoarthritis. The trial is being conducted under a protocol concurrence negotiated with the FDA and, if positive, is expected to lead to the approval of CereKin™ by 2015.
- Kindred Biosciences to Participate in the B. Riley FBR Institutional Investor Conference, Stifel 2019 Dental & Veterinary Conference and 9th Annual LD Micro InvitationalMay 13, 2019 - 8:33 am
- Kindred Biosciences to Announce First Quarter 2019 Financial ResultsApril 25, 2019 - 8:03 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Financial ResultsMarch 6, 2019 - 4:02 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at B. Riley FBR Institutional Investor ConferenceMay 13, 2019 - 8:36 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at Stifel 2019 Dental & Veterinary ConferenceMay 13, 2019 - 8:36 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at 9th Annual LD Micro InvitationalMay 13, 2019 - 8:35 am
KindredBio proudly supports
Rabies Free Africa