SAN FRANCISCO, California. (August 22, 2013) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has appointed Stephen Sundlof, DVM, PhD, former Director of Center for Veterinary Medicine at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, as its Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs.
CereKin™ (KIND-001), a novel oral cytokine inhibitor, is expected to be a major step forward in the treatment of dogs with arthritis.
SAN FRANCISCO, California – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has initiated a pivotal clinical trial for CereKin™ (KIND-001) in dogs with osteoarthritis. The trial is being conducted under a protocol concurrence negotiated with the FDA and, if positive, is expected to lead to the approval of CereKin™ by 2015.
- Kindred Biosciences to Participate in Stifel Virtual Healthcare Conference and A.G.P. Virtual Healthcare SymposiumNovember 11, 2020 - 8:36 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Third Quarter 2020 Financial ResultsNovember 9, 2020 - 4:06 pm
- Kindred Biosciences to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Financial ResultsOctober 28, 2020 - 4:07 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at Stifel 2020 Virtual Healthcare ConferenceNovember 11, 2020 - 8:38 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Participate in A.G.P. Virtual Healthcare SymposiumNovember 11, 2020 - 8:37 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Financial ResultsOctober 28, 2020 - 4:10 pm
KindredBio proudly supports
Rabies Free Africa