SAN FRANCISCO, California. (August 22, 2013) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has appointed Stephen Sundlof, DVM, PhD, former Director of Center for Veterinary Medicine at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, as its Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs.
CereKin™ (KIND-001), a novel oral cytokine inhibitor, is expected to be a major step forward in the treatment of dogs with arthritis.
SAN FRANCISCO, California – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has initiated a pivotal clinical trial for CereKin™ (KIND-001) in dogs with osteoarthritis. The trial is being conducted under a protocol concurrence negotiated with the FDA and, if positive, is expected to lead to the approval of CereKin™ by 2015.
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Positive Results from Pilot Field Efficacy Study of its IL-4/IL-13 SINK Molecule Being Developed for the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis in DogsMarch 24, 2020 - 8:33 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Mirataz® (mirtazapine transdermal ointment) Transaction and Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Financial ResultsMarch 16, 2020 - 4:03 pm
- Kindred Biosciences to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2019 Financial ResultsMarch 3, 2020 - 4:04 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2019 Financial ResultsMarch 3, 2020 - 4:05 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Animal Health SummitFebruary 18, 2020 - 8:38 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at Stifel Healthcare ConferenceNovember 14, 2019 - 4:11 pm
KindredBio proudly supports
Rabies Free Africa