SAN FRANCISCO, California. (August 22, 2013) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has appointed Stephen Sundlof, DVM, PhD, former Director of Center for Veterinary Medicine at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, as its Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs.
CereKin™ (KIND-001), a novel oral cytokine inhibitor, is expected to be a major step forward in the treatment of dogs with arthritis.
SAN FRANCISCO, California – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has initiated a pivotal clinical trial for CereKin™ (KIND-001) in dogs with osteoarthritis. The trial is being conducted under a protocol concurrence negotiated with the FDA and, if positive, is expected to lead to the approval of CereKin™ by 2015.
- Kindred Biosciences Announces European Commission Approval of Mirataz® 20 mg/g Transdermal Ointment for Cats Experiencing Poor Appetite and Weight LossDecember 12, 2019 - 9:09 am
- Kindred Biosciences Receives FDA Approval of Zimeta™ (dipyrone injection) for the Control of Pyrexia in HorsesNovember 25, 2019 - 4:07 pm
- Kindred Biosciences to Participate in Stifel Healthcare Conference and Jefferies London Healthcare ConferenceNovember 14, 2019 - 4:08 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at Stifel Healthcare ConferenceNovember 14, 2019 - 4:11 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Participate at Jefferies London Healthcare ConferenceNovember 14, 2019 - 4:11 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Third Quarter 2019 Financial ResultsOctober 28, 2019 - 8:35 am
KindredBio proudly supports
Rabies Free Africa