SAN FRANCISCO, California. (August 22, 2013) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has appointed Stephen Sundlof, DVM, PhD, former Director of Center for Veterinary Medicine at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, as its Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs.
CereKin™ (KIND-001), a novel oral cytokine inhibitor, is expected to be a major step forward in the treatment of dogs with arthritis.
SAN FRANCISCO, California – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has initiated a pivotal clinical trial for CereKin™ (KIND-001) in dogs with osteoarthritis. The trial is being conducted under a protocol concurrence negotiated with the FDA and, if positive, is expected to lead to the approval of CereKin™ by 2015.
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Pricing of Public OfferingJanuary 18, 2019 - 9:48 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common StockJanuary 17, 2019 - 4:04 pm
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Positive Results from Pilot Field Effectiveness Study of epoCat™ for the Management of Non-Regenerative Anemia in Cats and Availability of Mirataz® at Banfield Pet HospitalJanuary 14, 2019 - 7:02 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences Announces Positive Results from Pilot Effectiveness Study of its Fully Caninized IL-31 Antibody for the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis in Dogs and Issuance of U.S. PatentOctober 31, 2018 - 12:03 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Third Quarter 2018 Financial ResultsOctober 24, 2018 - 8:39 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at Ladenburg Thalmann 2018 Healthcare ConferenceSeptember 17, 2018 - 8:37 am
KindredBio proudly supports
Rabies Free Africa