SAN FRANCISCO, California. (August 22, 2013) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has appointed Stephen Sundlof, DVM, PhD, former Director of Center for Veterinary Medicine at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, as its Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs.
CereKin™ (KIND-001), a novel oral cytokine inhibitor, is expected to be a major step forward in the treatment of dogs with arthritis.
SAN FRANCISCO, California – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (KindredBio) announced today that it has initiated a pivotal clinical trial for CereKin™ (KIND-001) in dogs with osteoarthritis. The trial is being conducted under a protocol concurrence negotiated with the FDA and, if positive, is expected to lead to the approval of CereKin™ by 2015.
- Elanco Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred BiosciencesJune 16, 2021 - 6:57 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Positive Results from Pivotal Efficacy Study of Parvovirus Monoclonal Antibody for the Prevention of Deaths in Dogs Infected by ParvovirusJune 2, 2021 - 8:45 am
- Kindred Biosciences to Present at Stifel 2021 Virtual Jaws & Paws Conference and LD Micro Invitational XIMay 25, 2021 - 8:57 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at the LD Micro Invitational XIMay 25, 2021 - 9:14 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at the Stifel 2021 Virtual Jaws & Paws ConferenceMay 25, 2021 - 9:12 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial ResultsMarch 8, 2021 - 8:48 am