SAN FRANCISCO, California. (May 21, 2014) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets, today announced that it will participate in the 11th Annual Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference in Minneapolis on May 28th. KindredBio will present at the Stifel Dental and Veterinary Conference on May 28th and the Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference on June 2nd, both in New York City. Details for the presentations are below:
San Francisco, CA (May 12, 2014) Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN) today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2014. In addition, KindredBio announced that it has completed enrollment in KB010, its pivotal study for CereKinTM (diacerein).
Company to Hold Conference Call and Webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that Day
SAN FRANCISCO, California. (May 6, 2014) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets, announced today that it will release its first quarter 2014 financial results on May 12, 2014 after the market close. The Company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that day.
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Half-Life Extension Technology for Canine AntibodiesJanuary 8, 2020 - 4:04 pm
- Kindred Biosciences Unveils Positive Results from Pilot Study of its Interleukin-4R Monoclonal Antibody Being Developed for the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis in DogsDecember 16, 2019 - 8:04 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces European Commission Approval of Mirataz® 20 mg/g Transdermal Ointment for Cats Experiencing Poor Appetite and Weight LossDecember 12, 2019 - 9:09 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at Stifel Healthcare ConferenceNovember 14, 2019 - 4:11 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Participate at Jefferies London Healthcare ConferenceNovember 14, 2019 - 4:11 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Third Quarter 2019 Financial ResultsOctober 28, 2019 - 8:35 am
KindredBio proudly supports
Rabies Free Africa