SAN FRANCISCO, California. (November 17, 2014) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets, today announced that it will be presenting at the 2014 Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference in London on Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 5:00 PM GMT. Read more
Company to Hold Conference Call and Webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, November 13, 2014
SAN FRANCISCO, California. (November 6, 2014) – Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets, announced today that it will release its third quarter 2014 financial results on November 13, 2014 after the market close. The Company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that day.
Interested parties may access the call by dialing toll-free (855) 433-0927 from the US, or (484) 756-4262 internationally, and using conference ID 32324288.
The call will also be webcast live at http://www.media-server.com/m/p/h47a5uue.
A replay will also be available at that link for 30 days.
About Kindred Biosciences
Kindred Biosciences is a development stage biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets. Its mission is to bring to pets the same kinds of safe and effective medicines that human family members enjoy. The Company’s strategy is to identify compounds and targets that have already demonstrated safety and efficacy in humans and to develop therapeutics based on these validated compounds and targets for dogs, cats and horses. The Company’s lead product candidates are AtoKin™ (fexofenadine) for the treatment of atopic dermatitis in dogs and SentiKin™ (flupirtine) for the treatment of post-operative pain in dogs and cats.
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Positive Results from Pilot Field Efficacy Study of its IL-4/IL-13 SINK Molecule Being Developed for the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis in DogsMarch 24, 2020 - 8:33 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Mirataz® (mirtazapine transdermal ointment) Transaction and Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Financial ResultsMarch 16, 2020 - 4:03 pm
- Kindred Biosciences to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2019 Financial ResultsMarch 3, 2020 - 4:04 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2019 Financial ResultsMarch 3, 2020 - 4:05 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Animal Health SummitFebruary 18, 2020 - 8:38 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at Stifel Healthcare ConferenceNovember 14, 2019 - 4:11 pm
KindredBio proudly supports
Rabies Free Africa