Kindred Biosciences to Announce First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Company to Hold Conference Call and Webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time on Wednesday, May 3, 2017
San Francisco, CA (April 24, 2017) Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets, today announced that it will release its first quarter 2017 financial results on May 3, 2017 after the market close. The Company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time that day.
Interested parties may access the call by dialing toll-free (855) 433-0927 from the US, or (484) 756-4262 internationally, and using conference ID 7883795.
A replay will also be available at that link for 30 days.
About Kindred Biosciences
Kindred Biosciences is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets. Its mission is to bring to pets the same kinds of safe and effective medicines that human family members enjoy. The Company’s strategy is to identify compounds and targets that have already demonstrated safety and efficacy in humans and to develop therapeutics based on these validated compounds and targets for dogs, cats and horses. The Company has a deep pipeline of novel drugs and biologics in development across many therapeutic classes.
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Second Quarter 2019 Financial Results and Unveils Positive Results from Pilot Efficacy Study of Parvovirus Monoclonal AntibodyAugust 1, 2019 - 4:02 pm
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Positive Results from Pilot Field Effectiveness Study of its Interleukin-31 Monoclonal Antibody for the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis in DogsJuly 29, 2019 - 7:04 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces First Quarter 2019 Financial ResultsJuly 16, 2019 - 3:31 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Discuss Results from Pilot Field Effectiveness Study of its Interleukin-31 Monoclonal Antibody for the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis in DogsJuly 29, 2019 - 7:21 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Second Quarter 2019 Financial ResultsJuly 16, 2019 - 8:35 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at B. Riley FBR Institutional Investor ConferenceMay 13, 2019 - 8:36 am
KindredBio proudly supports
Rabies Free Africa