Company to Hold Conference Call and Webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time on Thursday, May 9, 2019
San Francisco, CA (April 25, 2019) — Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets, today announced that it will release its first quarter 2019 financial results on May 9, 2019 after the market close. The Company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time that day.
Interested parties may access the call by dialing toll-free (855) 433-0927 from the US, or (484) 756-4262 internationally, and using conference ID 5176808.
The call will also be webcast live here, with a replay available at that link for 30 days.
About Kindred Biosciences
Kindred Biosciences is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets. Its mission is to bring to pets the same kinds of safe and effective medicines that human family members enjoy. The Company’s strategy is to identify compounds and targets that have already demonstrated safety and efficacy in humans and to develop therapeutics based on these validated compounds and targets for dogs, cats and horses. The Company has a deep pipeline of novel drugs and biologics in development across many therapeutic classes. KindredBio’s first approved drug is Mirataz® (mirtazapine transdermal ointment) for the management of weight loss in cats.
Important Safety Information
Mirataz® (mirtazapine transdermal ointment) is for topical use in cats only under veterinary supervision. Do not use in cats with a known hypersensitivity to mirtazapine or any of the excipients or in cats treated with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs). Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children. Wear gloves to apply and wash hands after. Avoid contact with treated cat for 2 hours following application. The most common adverse reactions include application site reactions, behavioral abnormalities (vocalization and hyperactivity) and vomiting. Please see the full Prescribing Information.
For investor inquiries:
Source: Kindred Biosciences, Inc.
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Half-Life Extension Technology for Canine AntibodiesJanuary 8, 2020 - 4:04 pm
- Kindred Biosciences Unveils Positive Results from Pilot Study of its Interleukin-4R Monoclonal Antibody Being Developed for the Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis in DogsDecember 16, 2019 - 8:04 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces European Commission Approval of Mirataz® 20 mg/g Transdermal Ointment for Cats Experiencing Poor Appetite and Weight LossDecember 12, 2019 - 9:09 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at Stifel Healthcare ConferenceNovember 14, 2019 - 4:11 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Participate at Jefferies London Healthcare ConferenceNovember 14, 2019 - 4:11 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Third Quarter 2019 Financial ResultsOctober 28, 2019 - 8:35 am
KindredBio proudly supports
Rabies Free Africa