Company to Hold Conference Call and Webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time/1:30 p.m. Pacific Time on Wednesday, August 5, 2020.
San Francisco, California (July 23, 2020) — Kindred Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KIN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on saving and improving the lives of pets, will release its second quarter 2020 financial results on August 5, 2020, after the market close. The Company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time/1:30 p.m. Pacific time that day.
Access the call by dialing toll-free (888) 771-4371 from the U.S. or (847) 585-4405 internationally, and using conference ID 49852246.
The call will also be webcast live here, with a replay available at that link for 30 days.
About Kindred Biosciences
Kindred Biosciences is a biopharmaceutical company developing innovative biologics focused on saving and improving the lives of pets. Its mission is to bring to pets the same kinds of safe and effective medicines that human family members enjoy. The company’s strategy is to identify targets that have already demonstrated safety and efficacy in humans and to develop therapeutics based on these validated targets for dogs and cats. KindredBio has a deep pipeline of novel biologics in development across many therapeutic classes, alongside state-of-the-art biologics manufacturing capabilities and a broad intellectual property portfolio.
For more information, visit: www.kindredbio.com
- Kindred Biosciences to Announce First Quarter 2021 Financial ResultsMay 3, 2021 - 9:04 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Acceptance of Parvovirus Antibody Prophylaxis Study Data and Approval of Efficacy IndicationApril 28, 2021 - 8:40 am
- Kindred Biosciences Unveils Positive Results from its Long-Acting Interleukin-31 Antibody PK StudyApril 20, 2021 - 4:05 pm
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial ResultsMarch 8, 2021 - 8:48 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences ConferenceMarch 2, 2021 - 8:45 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at the Barclays Global Healthcare ConferenceMarch 2, 2021 - 8:43 am