Mirataz® (mirtazapine transdermal ointment) is for topical use in cats only under veterinary supervision. Do not use in cats with a known hypersensitivity to mirtazapine or any of the excipients. Do not use in cats treated with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs). Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children. Wear gloves when handling/applying, wash hands after and avoid contact between the treated cat and people or other animals for 2 hours following application. Use with caution in cats with hepatic and kidney disease. Cat’s food intake should be monitored upon discontinuation. Safety has not been evaluated in cats less than 2 kg, less than six months of age or in breeding, pregnant or lactating cats. The most common adverse reactions observed during clinical trials were application site reactions, behavioral abnormalities (vocalization and hyperactivity) and vomiting. For product label, including complete safety information, click here.
- Elanco Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred BiosciencesJune 16, 2021 - 6:57 am
- Kindred Biosciences Announces Positive Results from Pivotal Efficacy Study of Parvovirus Monoclonal Antibody for the Prevention of Deaths in Dogs Infected by ParvovirusJune 2, 2021 - 8:45 am
- Kindred Biosciences to Present at Stifel 2021 Virtual Jaws & Paws Conference and LD Micro Invitational XIMay 25, 2021 - 8:57 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at the LD Micro Invitational XIMay 25, 2021 - 9:14 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Present at the Stifel 2021 Virtual Jaws & Paws ConferenceMay 25, 2021 - 9:12 am
- Event: Kindred Biosciences to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial ResultsMarch 8, 2021 - 8:48 am